Thursday, September 3, 2009

Later Today...

My "kids" are a lot of fun. This is Georgiy. He's incredibly smart, but he spaz's out constantly. It's quite frustrating.


This little girl is adorable. I'm not sure how to spell her name- it starts with a K, but is pronounced Susha.



She was new today, and never smiled. Kind of sad.

This little boy is the bane of my existence. Cute? Yes. Smart? Absolutely. Responsive? Yup. Terrible? The worse. He is constantly challenging me, answering the questions not once, but ten times, yelling, running away when we line up, getting the other kids all riled up and constantly touching me and the other kids. By the end of the day, I'm quite tired. Surprisingly, I still like it.


These two kids are siblings- can you tell? The boy is Nikita, and the girl Sofia. I love them- they are quiet, respectful and listen to me. They balance out Arseniy and Georgiy.


Sad story:
I bought a really cool watch in the metro for just around 8 dollars. I needed a watch desperatly, because we switch classes so often and I always need to be able to check what time it is so I can switch classes. Well, I was in the office with Inna and the wristband BROKE! And it's only one day old. I'm really mad about it, but Inna said her husband can probably fix it. What a rip off!

No comments:

Post a Comment