Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day Ten.

Yesterday, it started pouring outside while I was at school. I walked to school starting at 6:45 am, and it wasn't raining, so I had no umbrella with me, or rain jacket, or anything. Needless to say, we got soaked on our 40 minute walk home. We had fun though. I was dancing in the rain, looking very un-Ukrainian.



Jess and I all covered in raindrops. It was quite the adventure.


I've discovered that little kids are very unsanitary human beings. Yesterday, Kuzma, one of the more rambunctious of my students, sneezed ALL over my arm and hand. It felt like I had just dunked my hand into a bowl of water. I wanted to puke. Disgusting.

Everything is getting better- my host brother was talked to and now most of the time knocks before coming in my room now, and we only played three games of Uno, and this Ukrainian card game once, last night. That's a record low for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment