Monday, September 14, 2009

Day Twenty-One.

I've been here for three weeks now. Though it's had it's ups and downs, I really feel like I just got here. Time feels slow in the moment; looking back, I wonder where it went.

During Drama, I found bunny ears, a pirate hat, witch hat, princess tiara and a pirate hook. I decided Jack and the Beanstalk was overrated, and instead made up a story about a princess who had a spell cast on her by a witch, and the bad pirate was was trapped by the good pirate and bunny rabbit, who went on a quest to save the Princess. It really didn't make sense, but it was entertaining.


Here are the stars of the play- Nikita, Arseny, Sofia, Liza and Georgiey.



It was Inna's birthday on Saturday as well, and so when I got to school today I made her a brownie cake. That was the attempt- I had no eggs, so I used sour cream instead and water, and no oil. I also baked it in a saucepan. Though the edges burnt, I had enough left to carve out a heart. Instead of icing, I melted choclate chips- and promptly burnt them in the microwave (is that even possible?) Luckily, my second attempt was a sucess, and she loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment