Thursday, October 15, 2009

Days Fifty to Fifty-Three.

The past three days have been quite busy. I'm in the middle of deciding where I am going to move, I had parent day at school yesterday, visited the Vashenko's at night (it was their Babushka's birthday), I've been sick (having no voice doesn't make for effective teaching) and now I'm trying to figure out my trip in a week and a half.

I squeezed a few pictures out of my reluctant camera. Finally. And I got a picture of...

the pumpkin patch and tree I made. These little buggers are my homeroom- from left to right- Dasha, Varvara, Nika, Vlad and Ali. Masha ran out of class right before the picture, and Zhenia wasn't here today.



This is one of my morning groups. I wish I had been able to get a pre-language picture, but alas, my camera wouldn't work. In no particular order- Nazar, Sasha, Sophia, Nikita, Arseniy, Georgiey and Liza. Sasha isn't actually in my class- he goes to the afternoon session- but he came to the morning session just for today.







No comments:

Post a Comment