Friday, October 16, 2009

Day Fifty-Four.

Rain, rain and oh yah, more rain.

The daily forecast for, well, every day in Ukraine. I've been pretty stressed out the past few days, hence the reason I haven't been updating as well. I've been figuring out where I am moving, what I'm doing for my trip, planning lessons, writing my talk for church and getting ready for Casey, the director of ILP, to come here next week. I've also been sick, which hasn't helped with the stress levels.

Mom sent me a little package (thanks Mom!) in the mail, and I just got it today! One of the things she sent me were leaves. Call me crazy, but one of the things I miss most about home is the feeling you get walking outside in the fall. I miss hiking, trees, mountains, cold air, sunny days and those stormy clouds that are always in the sky on cold, windy fall days.

These pictures are from last year.







How could anyone not miss this?

No comments:

Post a Comment