Monday, October 19, 2009

Days Fifty-Five until Fifty-Seven.

The last few days have been quite eventful.
I picked mushrooms in the forest, stood in a metro for a almost an entire hour trying to get Genevieve unlost, bought my tickets for my trip next week (Poland to Krakow, Sunday until Sunday), tried way to many kinds of baby food at a baby shower, saw a bridge of love where you can put a lock on the bridge with your significant other and then throw the lock over the edge. It's getting cold here, and I saw geese flying south and finally, bright red leaves. I also saw Babushka's on mopeds and a lady fishing by herself (GASP!). I was almost late for church- when I was supposed to give my talk and realized that all branches are inevitably freezing.

Andrew made a scary monster in Jess's class. He is such a nutcase.



Ania and her monster. I wish that I could take a video of her laughing, it is the most hilarious thing in the world.



Nastia- she's so sweet, I'm pretty sure she never misbehaves.



Oh Kuzma. His dimples make me melt, but sometimes he drives me insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment