Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Days Fifty-Eight and Fifty-Nine.

Dolphin Show!

Casey, one of the directors of ILP, is here visiting our schools this week. He's doing observations, interviews, etc. Last night, we a group of us went with him and Tania, our native coordinator, to a dolphin show. Not something I expected to do for the first time in Ukraine, but hey, it was worth it.

These guys were amazing. Good thing they didn't fall.



The cutest darn seal ever. I just wanted to hug him.



They said it was a dolphin show, but there was only one dolphin, and then these adorable beluga whales. Hey Mom, remember when I was obsessed with the song Baby Beluga? I was singing it all night.



Insane? I think so. It only gets better.



This wasn't photo-shopped, I promise. I almost didn't beleive it, even though I was practically right in front of them.

1 comment:

  1. Those are amazing pics! I'm glad you went! This summer, Megan made me print off the words to baby beluga, and we sang it ALL the time! Every time we jumped on the trampoline...went for a walk...or just around the house. I still have the words etched in my brain! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete