Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day Forty-Five.

Because nothing exciting is going on over here, I'm going to continue posting random pictures from my trip.

Oh, on a side note: I got bit for the first time today. (Kira, I'm sorry that I bit you in church that one time. Thank you for not hating me forever because of it.) I was reaching in front of Arseniy to take away a toy from Nikita, and Arseniy put his mouth near my arm. Now, I assumed he was just going to kiss it (he always kisses my arms, my shoulders, my hands- anywhere he can, really). How wrong I was. The next second I felt his sharp little teeth biting into my arm, and by instinct I tried pushing his head away, and he DIDN'T LET GO. It was terrifying.

When we got into Budapest, we had an early morning picnic of day old rice in the park. Mmmm.



If anyone could explain this Hungarian sign to me, please enlighten me.



The Ukrainian country side is not very technologicaly advanced. From what I could see, most people plow their gardens with horse pulled plows.



Nothing feels better than brushing your teeth. The sunrise made the prior 20+ hours of driving worth it.



Our bus was really kind of creepy. We had sleeping lions, a leering moon, giant mice, a grinning sun, and many other odd pictures. It was a one of a kind tour bus.

3 comments:

  1. I think the sign means to beware, while you're changing your flat tire, someone might try to steal your purse out of it while you're distracted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I was going to say the same exact thing Kim said about the sign.

    What a cool trip! I love that you keep your blog updated. It's so fun to read. Stay safe! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I was going to say that a bad evil man would steal your purse and computer while you were changing your tire!

    Thanks for updating!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete