Monday, November 30, 2009

Days Ninety-Six to Ninety-Nine.

I've been in shock the past few days, realizing I have just over two weeks left. As of today, I only have sixteen days left in Ukraine.

Since Thanksgiving, I've been pretty busy. I went to our branch presidents house for Thanksgiving- his wife cooked for just about twenty girls. We all pitched in by bringing something. I made a rectangle apple pie (they don't have pie plates in Ukraine) and it was quite delicious. I had a second Thanksgiving on Friday with Anna and Emily Milne, their host family and the Elders. Saturday we had a branch talent show- I played Part of Your World for one of the girls who sang it and of course the sheet music got mixed up. It was comical, to say the least.

A few more people I'm grateful for

KateLyn. She's been my best friend (though we've almost killed eachother a few times) for as long as I can remember. I can't say how grateful I am for you enough.



And of course, the rest of my sisters, their husbands and their beautiful children. I'm so excited to see everyone together for the first time in a few years this coming summer. It's been way to long. Thanks for your blogs. They keep me connected, even though I'm on the other side of the world.
[Sorry if I stole some of your pictures- I don't have much on my laptop.]



















No comments:

Post a Comment