Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Days Eighty-Five to Eighty-Eight.

Yet another week of the quarintine. When we finally start school again on Monday, we're going to be teaching an extra hour every day. Since I can't go anywhere far away (they keep on telling us that "we could start working any day now") I've been trying to see as much as Kiev as possible.

While exploring downtown the past few days, I've seen some interesting things. Like this cat made out of forks. It's a cork. Or a fat.



Today it was raining all day. I slept until 11 am because it was so dark out, I thought it was still early morning.



Around 3:30 pm, the rain stopped and the sky partially cleared. It's so beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Now I know what to do with all the extra plastic utensils which Mom curses me for bringing home from work since they just get thrown away:) Thanks for all the updates. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete