Thursday, December 3, 2009

Days One Hundred to One Hundred and Three.

My kindergarden singing Once There Was a Snowman. They're only this good when a camera is in front of them- maybe I should always pretend to film them.



I decided to make my room festive and build a giant Christmas tree. I think I used most of our green paper, but it was completely worth it. Each day the kids are making different ornaments to decorate it with.



Jess and I took the trolley that goes by my street to the very end of the line. We rode it for at least and hour, so I got to see a lot of the east bank that I hadn't yet seen. It's amazing to me how quickly the enviornment changes in Kiev. This area was very rough and was falling apart, while prior to there were nice, neat apartments.



Inside of the trolley. Some are a bit nicer, but in general this is how they look.



These railroad tracks were insane. On the way back home from the market, we actually ended up walking the bridge over these [our trolley just stopped, and after about ten or fifteen minutes, the driver comes in and tells everyone to get off- that was the beginnng of being lost], but I couldn't take a picture because it was already dark out.

No comments:

Post a Comment