Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day Six.

Today we went to the Kiev International Branch. Made up of a pair of young elders and a missionary couple as well as government workers and their families, the ILP group doubled the size of their branch. After going to Rumford for 7 years, I felt like I was home again. We got lost trying to get home, but we eventually made it back to our host families.
My Babushka made me sauteed cabbage and tomatoes and carrots- it tasted almost like the cabbage dish mom used to make. We also had some corn bread. They looked like pancakes, but more puffy and chewy. Quite the delicous dinner.

It looks and feels like autumn here. That's enough to make it a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that I had you on my google reader but I guess I hadn't done it yet. I did put your link on my blog though. I was wondering when you were going to update and then realized I had never added you!! Anwyay, now I'm caught up on your blog. I love it. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete