Sunday, December 13, 2009

Days One Hundred and Twelve to One Hundred and Fourteen.

Our farewell party was a sad night. Even though it was really fun- we had a talent show (always embarassing, but amusing) and got to hang out all together, but it was bittersweet. I'm not sure I'm ready to come home in just three days.

The coordinators from each school wrote a card to each of us and gave us these traditional Ukrainian headbands.

Jess and I. I'm so glad that she lives in Utah- and not too far from Provo. I'm going to miss seeing her every day.



Tania and Igor and I. I'm so excited- Tania is going to be in Boston for the Christmas holidays because her son lives there. I'm going to try to see her in the few weeks I'm home. Since it takes at least an hour to get anywhere here, driving three hours will feel like nothing in a nice car.



The coordinators singing a traditiona Ukrainian song. It was so beautiful.



Singing a scene from the Sound of Music. It was so cute.

1 comment: