Saturday, March 12, 2011

Molte cose di essere grati.

Life has been hectic, beautiful and is full of wonderful anticipation.

Layne and I just spent quality time at this great little coffee shop we've discovered (tables made out of tree stumps, a plethora of old National Geographic's, chess, Scrabble, leather couches- need I say more?) We enjoyed our rooibos tea and being young, attempting to plan our Italian adventures, etc. together.

We met Marshall, who tried to recruit us to be flight attendants for the airline he pilots for, and Adelia, from Russia, who couldn't wait to finish her internship and visit her family back in Moscow.

I know these photos are obscenely late, but here is a brief update of my life.



Halloween Half Marathon.



Carving pumpkins with Jeff and Tyler.



I went to my first BYU football game.



And I ate (a bite) of my first football game hotdog. Impressed? My face says it all.



Sunsets are just delightful. They make me want to sing.



Best friends getting engaged. And married.



Christmas Joy.



A marvelous morning of surprises.



Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Bittersweet, like 70% Dark Chocolate.



Small planes are not for the weak of stomach. But the view is oh so delightful.



Spring driving and way too much Diet Coke.



Much belated delectable birthday cupcake.



Unleashing my artistic side at Color Me Mine.



Goofy friends and Russian markets.

Life is unpredictable and wonderful. As I am preparing for my internship in Italy this summer, I'm constantly reminded of how lucky I am. I mean, really-
Hawaii and Italy,
traveling with Layne,
interning at Dante Alighieri.

So much to look forward to.

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't me more true- we do have so much to look forward to! Thinking about it fills me with joy and excitement. Thanks for introducing me to the wonderful cafe. Seriously, that place is fantastic. Sei meravigliosa KayAnna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man girl I need to call you. Badly. I will soon, it's just been so crazy lately, for the month of March I spend all day, every day in a class of first graders! But that is no excuse. I love and miss you and that is an adorable picture of us up there!!

    ReplyDelete